Message to # deleted
LibraryGirl

A friend of mine's that I have been texting regularly all of a sudden cannot receive my text messages.  I can receive her text messages.  When I send a text to her, she does not receive them and I instantly receive a message back stating:  Message to (her number) deleted.  This just started on Wednesday, September 29, 2021 (her not receiving my texts) and the instant reply that I now receive when I send her a text started on Saturday, October 2, 2021 and I'm still receiving those replies.  We have already checked and she does not have me blocked on her IPhone and she receives messages from everyone else.; also everyone else receives my text messages with the exception of her.  Again, I do receive her messages she's just not receiving my texts to her.  We also can still call one another and talk over the phone.   Please help....thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message to # deleted
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, LibraryGirl! Text messages are a great way to stay in touch, so thanks for bringing this to our attention. I definitely want your messages to successfully go through to your friend. I'd like to take a closer look and find a solution. Please check your private messages for details. Thanks! -Tracy

0 Likes