Message +
danisettle520

PLEASE HELP 😭  I use message + on my work computer and home laptop and my contacts and contact photos aren't synced from the app on my phone compared to the browser.  Some contacts will show their name but not the photo and then some contacts will only have the number.  I have synced all contacts over phone, email and cloud.  How do I resolve this?!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message +
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we will help you in any way we can, we understand how important backing up content can be. Please send us a Private Note.

*Kerry

0 Likes
Re: Message +
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@danisettle520 wrote:

PLEASE HELP 😭  I use message + on my work computer and home laptop and my contacts and contact photos aren't synced from the app on my phone compared to the browser.  Some contacts will show their name but not the photo and then some contacts will only have the number.  I have synced all contacts over phone, email and cloud.  How do I resolve this?!

Where are the contacts synced? If they aren't synced with your Verizon Cloud then they won't sync with the Message+ application. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes