Messaging+ Notifications During Calls & Popups
zubatomic

I'm not getting notifications from Message+ during calls. No tone, no vibration, nothing. On my old Galaxy S5 there's a setting in Message+ that allows notifications during calls but on the S9 I'm not seeing this despite it being the same version as my old S5 (v 6.6.3).

Also, the popups for Message+ on the S9 are not overriding the "always on" screen. I can only see a status bar notification that doesn't allow me to read the entire text message like the popup would.

What am I missing?

0 Likes
Re: Messaging+ Notifications During Calls & Popups
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi zubatomic

I'm here to help with your Message+ concern, let's look into this. When did you stop receiving notifications? Do you receive all other notifications? Please follow these steps to ensure text message notifications are turned on, send a message to yourself and advise the results: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-216774/ .

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes