Missing Internet icon
mini4

I quickly set up my phone when I got it and set up with Google Chrome.

The basic internet icon is nowhere to be found on any of the app pages. Any way to get the basic internet icon back instead of google chrome?

0 Likes
Re: Missing Internet icon
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

It should be in your app drawer (Internet).  If you don't see it, while you are in the app drawer, press Menu and then Show Hidden Applications ... it may have been hidden (and if that's the case, press it and press Done ... it should then be in your app drawer again and you can move it to a home screen if you want).

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you hide the application? App drawer > menu button > show hidden applications

It appears that the "Internet" can't be turned off (disabled) on the Samsung Galaxy S4.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

there's those darn ninjas again 

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ninja'd again.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

mini4

Not hidden... Don't have any hidden apps - it's grey so i can't even select it to double check nothing's hidden... other ideas where this icon went?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you post a screenshot of the app drawer? And perhaps even the app info for the "Internet" application?

0 Likes
mini4

i'm not that tech savvy to do a screenshot and post it here, sorry... i could list out all the apps i see over the 3 pages...

calculator, calendar, caller id, camera, clock, contacts, downloads, email, gallery, google, group play, hangouts, help, imdb, local, maps, messaging, mobile hotspot, music, myfiles, my verizon mobile, navigation, phone, playstore, polaris, s memo, translator, hub, link, settings, wizard, album, trip advisor, verizon tones, video, voice recorder, voice search, voicemail, vz navigator, vz protect, youtube

and when i press the menu button the 'show hidden applications' is grey - i can't select it.

i don't have any internet icon in the app drawer now. i deleted chrome.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Hold both the power button and the home button for about a few seconds until the screenshot is captured.

0 Likes
mini4

how do i then get them from the clipboard to this board?

0 Likes