Motorola Bluetooth headset
Slooney

My galaxy 5 will not pair with headset. It finds it then unable to pair. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Motorola Bluetooth headset
Hydrophobia12
Enthusiast - Level 1

Read the manual.. Not being a [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] , but that's where I'd start. Try letting it die then charge again. Also, let others try to pair it with different model phones. The likelihood of all other phones not pairing, would suggest an issue with the headset itself. If its powered on and you did the steps listed above, and you still have issues... It's probably the headset.

0 Likes
Re: Motorola Bluetooth headset
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Slooney, we want to make sure that we get your device paired up with your bluetooth ASAP. Hydrophobia12, has suggested some good troubleshooting steps. Have you been able to pair your bluetooth up with the device before in the past? Are you able to connect other bluetooth devices to your phone? Please keep us posted.
KevinRR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes