Muffled Reception
BHuffer

I see there have been several discussions on the questionable reception with the Galaxy 3, but has there been any resolutions?

I get 3-4 bars of service in my house but whenever I make/receive a call, the person on the other end tells me I sound terribly muffled. I have to practically scream into the phone for them to hear me, but I can hear them fine.

I've contacted Verizon several times about this issue, usually resulting in a software update, taking out the battery, etc. But to no avail.

There are also times where my WiFi will stop working so I turn it off, to which I will have my 4G coverage, but nothing will load. I have to restart the phone to get data or text messages.

Is there a simple solution I am missing?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Muffled Reception
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The microphone might be blocked or have a defect. It sounds like the speakers work though.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Muffled Reception
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We need to get this addressed once and for all, BHuffer. Has this always been the performance of your phone? Does this only happen at your home or in multiple locations?

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport.

0 Likes