My GS5 is missing download manager, s note, and Adapt sound for headphones?
Jeremy22

My GS5 is missing download manager, s note, and Adapt sound for headphones?

0 Likes
Re: My GS5 is missing download manager, s note, and Adapt sound for headphones?
Jeremy22

So much for getting the newest phone with the latest features, come to find out the big man in red cut half of them out.

0 Likes
oppai
Enthusiast - Level 2

My phone didn't come with "Samsung Apps" at all..What is going on, really!?

0 Likes
Jeremy22

Funny how no representative from Verizon is getting back to me yet... what kind of pathetic reason can they come up with to explain removed features from a phone I shelled out 600 dollars for?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried opening the Samsung store and seeing if you can download them from there?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
oppai
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ann154 :There was no Samsung store (Samsung Apps) on my phone at all. Comparing it to my friends S5 on a different carrier, they have it.

Jeremy22 : I just went to "http://www.samsungapps.com/" and downloaded Samsung Apps. Then you can download S Voice. I noticed if you don't have the application installed, you can still access Samsung Apps but with only limited features. Still confused on why essential application and features are not preinstalled, but we have a whole lot of other applications installed for Verizons' side.

0 Likes
Jeremy22

Worthless Verizon

0 Likes