My GS7 Edge is running perfectly....
Scrondar
Enthusiast - Level 2

.....on Android 6.01. It truly pains me to read thread after thread from users who latched on to Verizon's 7.0 update, hoping to get all the goodies promised, but instead ran into a flurry of problems (just read the posts here. Then Verizon puts out an "update" which supposedly fixes all the things in 7.0 that should have worked in the first place (wifi, bluetooth, etc.) only to have more complaints. Seriously, how messed up is a provider that has to tell its users they have to to a complete factory reset after an update in hopes that the phone will just work as it should, and then they can put all their apps, contacts, etc. back? Simply absurd. I moved over to Verizon because they gave me a good deal on my trade in and made owning a GS7 Edge affordable. For that I'm grateful. But this? It's a major embarrassment, and just one reason former Android users switch to Apple. Me? I'm sticking it out, but I don't feel I can trust any Android provider to issue a bullet-proof update, not since Marshmallow. What a shame.

0 Likes