My Galaxy S-4 does not correlate contact names with phone numbers. How do I fix that?
QwkCr

My Galaxy S-4 does not correlate contact names with phone numbers.  How do I fix that?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My Galaxy S-4 does not correlate contact names with phone numbers.  How do I fix that?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Make sure your contact list has the full 10-digit number for that person, no leading 1, just the area code and phone number.  If that is how they are listed in your contacts, then lets dig deeper.  When  a person who is in your contacts calls you, their name does not show. just the number?

Have you tried then saving that number for that contact, replacing what you have input?

Can you choose a contact from your list and make a call or text using the number you have input?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My Galaxy S-4 does not correlate contact names with phone numbers.  How do I fix that?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Make sure your contact list has the full 10-digit number for that person, no leading 1, just the area code and phone number.  If that is how they are listed in your contacts, then lets dig deeper.  When  a person who is in your contacts calls you, their name does not show. just the number?

Have you tried then saving that number for that contact, replacing what you have input?

Can you choose a contact from your list and make a call or text using the number you have input?

0 Likes