My S4 verizon texting app will not sync to the web app.
cwct

My messages web app:  The app allows my messages to by completely synced between all my devices, pc, phone and ipad. the web app still has my old  phone as my device even though my actual account shows my new phone. I cannot figure out how to change the device within the web app.
Also when I try to subscribe my phone to the my messages service, it will not start the service.  It sends my phone a text with a number but no instructions on what to do with the number. I have replied with the number, with a Yes, with a Y, asking for instructions. It just sends several texts with numbers but never actually starts the service to sync with the web app. I have gone to the verizon store and called the support line, but they have been unable to help me.

0 Likes
Re: My S4 verizon texting app will not sync to the web app.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cwct

Let's work together to keep your messages synced correctly! Are you using the Verizon Messaging app or a third party application? If Verizon Messaging, are you logging in to My Verizon on the computer using your phone number or a user name? If it's a user name and you have more than one line on your account, it may be that the line/devices associated with that user name is different than your phone.

Keep us posted!

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes