My Verizon App not sending verification code
JV54321

I brought my Samsung S10 over from AT&T.  It allowed me to log into my Verizon app the first time.  Once i tried to log in a second time it says that no verification code can be sent to my phone because my device doesn't support sms and that they can't send it via email because my email id has not been  set up.  My email has been set up in my account  and my device does support texting.  Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Verizon App not sending verification code
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Online access to manage the account is almost a given these days, JV54321. You came to a great place for some tips and tricks, as well as expert help. We appreciate you choosing us to provide your service. How recently did you join the Verizon Wireless family? Outside of the login issue, how is your phone working in terms of calls, texts, and data on your new plan?

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes
RyanP15715
Enthusiast - Level 3

Did You recently switch to verizon. If you did and it aint working you might of entered your att account wrong or a pin Thats why your not getting text on your new verizon phone.

Because when i switched from sprint to verizon i had to re enter my info online then it worked and the number was fully ported to verizon and the text messages worked https://www.verizonwireless.com/switch-to-verizon/ . That is the status it will tell u if your number was ported or not And if i am incorrect let me know so

0 Likes
JV54321

I am getting calls and texts fine.  I am even getting texts from Verizon.  The app is unable to send me a verification code via text message or email for some reason. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're glad that calls and texts are working on your device. We would like to get additional information. Have you tried using the website to get this sent out to you?

PedroM_VZW

0 Likes