My Verizon App "Having trouble connecting"?
LotusLane

I have a brand new, bought from Verizon Galaxy S22 Ultra 512 GB.  

Since the first time I booted the phone the My Verizon App works maybe 5% of the time.  The rest of the time it give the error "We're sorry. It looks like we're having trouble connecting."  Which then links to the device health check that prompts me to clear temp files.  I have done this repeatedly and the app either works for 5 minutes or doesn't work at all.  

This means that I cannot access the messages sent to me by Verizon and this is how I pay my bill.  

Trying the troubleshooting here on the website it sent me to a page about dual sim and esim.  I don't know anything about that and what adjusting those would do to my phone and connectivity.

Any have a fix for this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Verizon App "Having trouble connecting"?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, there! We know how important it is to have access to your My Verizon, and we're here to help. Do you have this issue with any other apps? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application?

*Breanna

0 Likes
LotusLane

I can't uninstall the app as it is a default app on my Phone.  I have tried disabling it and enabling it again.  I have tried clearing the cache.  I have tried resetting it (uninstalling all updates) but then it won't function without updating and once it updates it no longer works.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for your efforts so far, LotusLane! We certainly want to make sure you can use the app! Can you please put your phone into Safe Mode? This link has the steps: http://spr.ly/6608zxDMO Once in Safe Mode, please let us know if the My Verizon app works. You can power your phone off and back on to get out of Safe Mode.

-Nikki

0 Likes