My Verizon Service is AWFUL. I am not sure what I am paying for.
rayharper4

I am so surprised to say this... but lately my verizon service is just plain awful.  I barely get more than 1 to 2 bars and most of the time I'm at 1G.  I pay $100 a month and I honestly don't know what the heck I'm paying for.  I have to find WIFI for things to work.  The sad part is... I was with a firm that provided my phone.  I changed jobs and decided to keep my # and purchase service.  Day one of making the change... my service took a dive to... just plain terrible.  I spoke with Verizon support and the agent was good.  She agreed that my service was no where near what is should be given the number of 4G towers all around me.  We're going to try a few things.. I will continue to get performance reports and contact verizon support on this matter.  I understand that is is very likely that my level of service was reduced once I switched to my own plan.  It is very unfortunate... basically phones are our lifelines.  I am on the road a lot; having this issue could be very dangerous for me. I may have to change service providers.. For now, I'll keep  my records and pass them off to my children... just in case...sadly.. I am not joking.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Verizon Service is AWFUL. I am not sure what I am paying for.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want to see you have service issues. We understand just how important staying connected is! What plan are you currently on? What type of phone do you have? 

TabithaJ_VZW

0 Likes
Re: My Verizon Service is AWFUL. I am not sure what I am paying for.
bearone21
Legend

did you purchase a new phone? did former company have verizon service?

0 Likes