My Yahoo account on my cell phone isn't synced with my Yahoo account on my desktop
Pamela5657

I send emails from my desktop and later on, I want to review them on my cellphone and I'm unable to locate the email on my cell.  Same with sending an email via cellphone and then not having them listed in my Yahoo account on my desktop.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My Yahoo account on my cell phone isn't synced with my Yahoo account on my desktop
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pamela5657, being able to stay connected while on the go is definitely the idea of having a smartphone such as the Samsung S5. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with viewing email on both the device and the website. We have the solution that will fix this for you right away. You can set your email account on your phone to be able to leave your email messages on the server. This way once you get an email to your inbox or if you send one, then you can view it both on your laptop or cell phone. Here are some steps http://vz.to/1CZGjMd that can help with this action. I certainly hope this helps with fixing this issue for you. Please keep us posted.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My Yahoo account on my cell phone isn't synced with my Yahoo account on my desktop
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pamela5657, being able to stay connected while on the go is definitely the idea of having a smartphone such as the Samsung S5. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with viewing email on both the device and the website. We have the solution that will fix this for you right away. You can set your email account on your phone to be able to leave your email messages on the server. This way once you get an email to your inbox or if you send one, then you can view it both on your laptop or cell phone. Here are some steps http://vz.to/1CZGjMd that can help with this action. I certainly hope this helps with fixing this issue for you. Please keep us posted.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Pamela5657

whoops! I'm so sorry -- I have a Samsung Galaxy 3 (III)!! Can you help me with this type of phone?

Thank you !

It’s wonderful believing in others, but true success comes when you believe in yourself.

Alan Weiss

>

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

are you using the yahoo app or webmail?

settings/accounts/yahoo.....sync mail.

0 Likes