My google calendar stopping syncing
zellalamb

Help, my calender stopped syncing with my gmail. I've never had any trouble before but it just suddenly stopped and my settings are all where they are supposed to be. (I think).

0 Likes
Re: My google calendar stopping syncing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@zellalamb,

I use my calendar all the time so I know how important it is to have it working at all times.

Let's make sure it's set up correctly. Visit http://vz.to/P93Akr steps on how to check the settings. Make sure that the calendar is checked. If it is already checked, uncheck it for a minute and recheck it. Then click sync.

Keep me posted.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you checked to verify that any events you create on the phone are created in the "gmail account" calendar and not the "phone" calendar?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
My google calendar stopping syncing
zellalamb

John, I followed the instructions and... no changes. Sigh. Any more suggestions?

Ann, interesting question. I'm using the same icon on my home page that I have always used. Is it possible that somehow it changed from being my Gmail calender?

0 Likes
MySIII
Contributor - Level 2

Ann154 wrote:

Have you checked to verify that any events you create on the phone are created in the "gmail account" calendar and not the "phone" calendar?

Good Question...Also, events that we add to our phone, aren't they supposed to sync to our Gmail calendar as well, on line, thru Gmail? 

0 Likes
draya06
Contributor - Level 1

Mine recently started doing this, too. Try adding a new event. At the top, right below the save button is a line that will tell you what calendar you are using. If it says My Calendar, then you are saving to your phone, and the entries won't sync. Somehow, mine got changed. Just touch that line and select the Gmail calendar. I only had to change it and save an event once, and all following events were correct. However, you may have to go back and edit the events that haven't synced.

0 Likes