Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My phone does not ring when i recieve calls on My s7 Edge
PATGRE77

My phone does not ring when I receive calls. I have tried the volume buttons on the sides and in settings any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My phone does not ring when i recieve calls on My s7 Edge
bearone21
Leader

sound in notification bar may be muted.

0 Likes
jrh4054

My complaint isn't about the phone not ringing.  It's that it only rings four times before going to voicemail.  There are times when I can't answer the phone in four rings.  According to VZW CS, there is no way to increase the number of rings.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sorry to hear you are having this issue, PatGre77.  Let's look into this together. Did this start after you downloaded an application? Is the device damaged? Do other applications play sounds out loud?

JoeL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Nickoakz

If you know anything on your device about a Package Disabler, you may want to go through the disabled 'verizon' or 'vzw' packages you may of disabled.

A specific package, otherwise this list, should stay enabled to ensure your device will receive calls.

Keep these enabled or enable these back if you have them disabled.

com.verizon.obdm_permissions

com.verizon.vzwavs

com.verizon.obdm

com.verizon.llkagent

com.samsung.vzwapiservice

qualcomm.com.vzw_msdc_api

0 Likes