My phone factory reset itself and I lost all my pictures. Is there a way to get them back?
Wintertime97

While in my pocket my phone was bumped a lot and it messed with the password lock and now it said its factory resetting itself. After getting back in, it showed no photos are anything a matter a fact. Is there a way to get them back. Thank you so much!!!Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Re: My phone factory reset itself and I lost all my pictures. Is there a way to get them back?
Somewhat_knowledgeabl
Enthusiast - Level 3

Do you have a Google account?

0 Likes
Re: My phone factory reset itself and I lost all my pictures. Is there a way to get them back?
Wintertime97

yes

0 Likes
Somewhat_knowledgeabl
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok so usually it has the backup assistant plus in settings>backup and reset. Also if it's set up the same way as my phone there's a box that says to back up your content.. if you didn't already you should check the box.

0 Likes
Wintertime97

there seems to be nothing to restore the photos on to the phone.

0 Likes
Somewhat_knowledgeabl
Enthusiast - Level 3

The email can be used if you were logged into Gmail before you reset it. You would go to backup and restore and there's the thing that says backup account i would click it and see what it says... another thing you could try is go to your gallery and click menu button and settings and than "content to display" wish I could help more

0 Likes
Somewhat_knowledgeabl
Enthusiast - Level 3

Gallery>settings>click your email there's options there too

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to retrieve your information. Are you aware if your device was backed up via any type of cloud storage?
KleoL_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes