My phone has been messing up for awhile..
ibhummon
Enthusiast - Level 1

My phone has been messing up for awhile..  The screen will go black, but my phone is still on, and the notification lights will still be flashing.  I can't get it to turn back on even after pushing the power button, therefore I have to take the battery out.  My phone will also randomly turn completely off.  It has also been telling me that my SD can't be detected, and that it'll have to be restarted so that it can try to be detected.  And for the first time this evening, it did it to me twice in a row.  Does anyone have suggestions? Tech support in store hasn't been any help at all.

0 Likes
Re: My phone has been messing up for awhile..
greengrass95
Contributor - Level 2

Restore and clean partition, and get a new sim card.

0 Likes
Re: My phone has been messing up for awhile..
Patience_Gone
Contributor - Level 3

What's your memory status?  Sounds like full memory problems.  When you don't have enough memory open programs try to maneuver but when they don't have the room, they cause the phone to behave erratically and shut down. 

Do you have Clean Master installed?  It will analyze your phone and suggest actions and options to make it run better.  It may also identify if you have a virus or corrupted SD card.  

Clean Master will suggest solutions to your problems. 

Next thing you can try is to do a factory reset and then USE A BRAND NEW SD CARD.  Back up all your data and settings, and slowly install your most liked apps back to your phone.   If your phone is telling you sometimes it cant see your SD card, I would insert it the SD card into a PC, check for viruses, copy any readable data to the PC and replace that SD card in your phone.   

Use a ton of apps?  Reset your phone every 90 days for top performance.  Good luck. 

0 Likes