My samsung galaxy s22 is a piece of trash
anotherPerson22
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am very aggravated by this phone.  I had a Samsung galaxy s10 before, and I loved it.  This new model is garbage.  I have already tried all the tricks to get it to work like it needs to.  It isn't helping.  My android auto doesn't work periodically.  I have gone through too many wires in my car.  I have reset my phone.  One day, my phone froze and turned off when I plugged it in.  It did this multiple times when I wasn't using android auto too.  It also likes to freeze on me periodically.  I had the gps go out in the middle of a trip, and I didn't know where I was.  The Bluetooth doesn't always work.  I tried everything, and I am just done with it.  I still owe money on it, bc I just bought it in the Spring.  I have no interest in owning something that is this defective.  The fact that the manufacturer knew that these phones were defective and still sold them is deceptive and infuriating at best.  I didn't want to get this phone, bc I had noticed all the issues.  My husband told me that it should be fine, bc they supposedly fixed all the issues.  I told him it was weird that they were giving away these phones for free when they were brand new.  His S22 Ultra is not having the issues I am.  He wasn't sure that I was being serious.  After seeing me turn off my phone multiple times, bc my phone is driving me a bit bonkers, he understood.  He had some of the same issues trying to get my phone to work.  How do I fix this when I can't get another phone, bc it is over 15-21 days.  I am just done with this phone.  I am about to buy an unlocked phone off of amazon and trash the s22 I have.  It isn't worth the trouble.  

Labels (1)
Re: My samsung galaxy s22 is a piece of trash
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there anotherPerson22 and thank you for reaching out to us today. We are concerned to learn that you are having this experience and we are here to help turn this around for you. When it comes to the S22, have there been any recent software updates or anything around the time this issue first began? Does the phone have any damage of any kind including liquid/water damage?

-Candice

0 Likes
anotherPerson22
Enthusiast - Level 1

The issue first occurred after my husband bought the phone in May.  It never worked correctly.  My husband called Samsung just recently, and we are sending the phone in.  They are going to check over the product software, and try to fix it.  They said I will not get it back for up to two weeks.  I bought a temporary phone, because I am the main contact for my kids.  Actually, for everything.  My phone seemed to get worse every time it was updated.  My bluetooth was having a ton of issues.  Also, I was still having issues with the phone freezing on several apps.  I didn't have many issues with it turning off by itself after I reset it and tried everything I could to try to fix it.   Sending it in was my last resort.  My husband finally believed that I was having issues when he started seeing what I saw.  So, I will try to update this when I get my phone back.  

Note:  My husband is not having any issues with his Samsung S22 Ultra

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those details about your device, and that you sent it in to Samsung. Please keep us posted here in the community, and please do let us know if you need any additonal assistance. Thanks again!

-Jordan

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!