My video calling is ONE so why wont my phone video call anyone when we all have video calling
Twosassi

I've check my settings my video calling is on however when I go to video call anyone it says they are not available and vice versa when they trying video call me it says on their end that I'm not available to video call why can I not video call?

0 Likes
Re: My video calling is ONE so why wont my phone video call anyone when we all have video calling
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Twosassi, and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We're here to assist you with any questions, issues, or concerns regarding your device performance. To start let's get more details on your video calling. How long has this been happening for? Also, have you performed any troubleshooting steps on your device since this started to happen. These steps such as a Network Reset, as well as a SIM card removal, and turning the Settings in your device (such as the Cellular Data and Wi-Fi) off and back on, while turning the Airplane Mode feature on and off. From there, if there no changes in your device performance try to perform a SIM card removal.

0 Likes