My wife talk texts and periodically the microphone box gets stuck on the screen...over the keyboard,over the home page.If the phone is restarted it goes away for awhile.Any thoughts? Software is up to date.
kevininparadise

My wife talk texts.Periodically the microphone box gets stuck on the screen..it won't close out. It's over the keyboard,even over the home page. The software is up to date. Any thoughts?

0 Likes
Re: My wife talk texts and periodically the microphone box gets stuck on the screen...over the keyboard,over the home page.If the phone is restarted it goes away for awhile.Any thoughts? Software is up to date.
JGwiz
Contributor - Level 1

Same problem here.   Phone has KitKat on it and has exhibited this exact same problem.  So far, no solutions.

0 Likes
Re: My wife talk texts and periodically the microphone box gets stuck on the screen...over the keyboard,over the home page.If the phone is restarted it goes away for awhile.Any thoughts? Software is up to date.
Snn5
Legend

Your phone should have Lollipop on it.  You have outdated OS software.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You should clear your phone's cache.

Power down phone

Press/hold volume up and home keys, then press/hold power key

When phone vibrates, release power key

When system recovery menu displays, release volume up/home keys

Use volume keys to navigate to wipe cache partition and press power key to select

Once finished, press power key to reboot system

0 Likes