Network
Swagger1186
Enthusiast - Level 1

You should fix your terrible network your company is gotten worse and worse as time goes on. At&t looking real good right now. 

Labels (1)
Re: Network
SaltyS21U_User
Contributor - Level 3

Swagger1186,

I could not, have said it any better. I agree 💯%!! The "Customer Service" is unbelievable as well. I am strongly looking at At&t as well as Mint and Visible since the "VERIZON CUSTOMER SERVICE" is so terrible why not cut my bill in half or more and not have to worry about customer service at all, since it is pretty much nonexistent w/ VERIZON. Just saying... If anyone wants to prove me wrong, I am waiting.

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SaltyS21U_User, I would feel just as upset over bad service. We truly value your loyalty, and we never want you to consider leaving us. What exactly is happening, (or has happened)? How can we turn things around? 

-Vanessa

0 Likes
SaltyS21U_User
Contributor - Level 3

Vanessa,

I feel I have stated what has been going on, along with the concerns and issues I have endured. Please, inform me what you feel I need to share with you, for you to even attempt to try and help me. 

Thanking you in advance.

Salty

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning. We truly want to help you. Can you tell me more about what is going on with your network? Please elaborate. 

-Amber

0 Likes
SaltyS21U_User
Contributor - Level 3

Vanessa,

• I am repling once again to your message from 08-04-2022 @ 6:19am, I replied on 08-04-2022 @ 7:01am. I have yet to receive anything from you or anyone else from "VERIZON." Surprisr... Surprise, once again I am still experiencing the same exact concerns and issues I had stated originally right here with you. So, how are you going to correct this behavior, or make things right as you stated, when you are acting exactly the same way I described? What a JOKE of Customer Service at its finest. 
Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

First and foremost, we're sorry to hear that you've not received a follow-up message from Verizon. We apologize for the inconvenience. Let's continue working together to address and resolve your concerns.

We're also available by phone at 800-922-0204 if this is a better option for you, but we know we can help you here.

Verizon takes protecting our customer’s personal and account information very seriously. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’ve sent you  a Private Message on this topic:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox

-Robert C.

0 Likes