New S8 and a problem already with DQA
indyshox
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've barely owned my Galaxy S8 for 24 hours, and already having problems. Specifically, the repeating and annoying message "DQA keeps stopping". When I woke up this morning, I closed nearly 50 of those messages before rebooting the phone out of sheer frustration. All day long I've been closing this message. The VZW store where I got the phone texted me and said it must be an app I downloaded. I guess they don't read their own company forum boards. Because when I type in DQA into Google...lo and behold...it's a problem for nearly every new S8 on the Verizon network...with no ETA for a fix. Garbage. Utter garbage. Fix my phone or give me a new one.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: New S8 and a problem already with DQA
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

A brand new phone and you are having issues, I would not be happy either. The good news is that a Software Update was released today that will help this issue. Please click the link to view the update: http://vz.to/1S1H0cO

Verizon_Customer_Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the  Correct Answer  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes