New phones, not receiving texts from my daughter, same phone, same network
MTDeb

Since Friday, the texts from my daughter at work to me at home have either not come through or come through hours later.  We both have the Samsung GS4 that we got in December.  Also, this morning, she got a call that went straight to voicemail without even ringing.  HELP.  It seems to only be from her that I am having the issues, all other texts work fine, and she is the one I worry about!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New phones, not receiving texts from my daughter, same phone, same network
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MTDeb, Thanks for reaching out to us regarding your text concerns. I totally agree the most important people in our lives can be our family. Has this issue been happening since you got the devices back in December? If you can try to power both devices off and remove the SIM card and leave out for 5-10 minutes, then power back on. Lets get this resolved for you so you can go back to your great service with ease.

-PeterV_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MTDeb, Thanks for reaching out to us regarding your text concerns. I totally agree the most important people in our lives can be our family. Has this issue been happening since you got the devices back in December? If you can try to power both devices off and remove the SIM card and leave out for 5-10 minutes, then power back on. Lets get this resolved for you so you can go back to your great service with ease.

-PeterV_VZW

0 Likes
MTDeb

It actually only started on Friday, but today they seem to be working fine.  We have lots of snow and bad roads, so need to be able to get texts from my kids.   Thanks for your help.  I will try that if the problem occurs again. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MTDeb,

I am ecstatic to hear everything is working fine how. Let us know if you have any other texting issues. We are always here to help!

LindseyT_VZW

0 Likes