Re: New problem with Galaxy S10? (Hotspot.)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As your wireless provider we want you to have a fully functional device, Colby3. I am sorry to learn of the issues you have experienced and the process of getting a replacement device sent out.  I would like to have your feedback submitted for further review and will also be standing by to further assist once you have your replacement device. Please keep us posted. ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes
jRe: New problem with Galaxy S10? (Hotspot.)
Aandy28

I just purchased an s10e same issue with hotspot, message appears telling me I need to subscribe, I have been a Verizon customer for roughly 6-7 years no issue with any other phone on my plan.

0 Likes
Colew1

Just recently my mobile Hotspot won't work at all...it just keeps saying could not provision/upgrade and shuts off...j have had this phone for quite sometime now and am just now having this problom, can anyone help here please?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important having access to the Mobile Hotspot while working away from home or for school work.

Please send us a private message on our Facebook page http://on.fb.me/KdwH96 or send us a DM to @VZWSupport on Twitter, so we can further assist you.

You can send us a Private Message by going to the top of our profile. Once you're there, below our profile picture, there will be an icon that says "Message".

VeronicaM_VZW

0 Likes
Razzmachas

Yes I'm having the same problem today come wonderful Cox cable company whose name certainly represents its attitude in the dictionary of life! No grace for covitz sufferers anyways has anybody yet found a fix to it popping off all the time? Please let me know thank you

0 Likes
Blough

I switched my bandwidth the 5 ghz and it worked 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes