New update
JROYALTY7
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why did this new update kill the transparent navbar, except only when the hide navbar dot is activated??? I want the transparent navbar back!!!!! Please fix this as it essentially makes this phone unusable for me. I don't have time to swipe up every 5 seconds when the navbar closes... and I hate the solid navbar in any color, but most especially the horrendous pastel colors you chose for this! What is wrong with you guys??? Maybe time to go back to AT&T.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey, JROYALTY. The features of your Galaxy S8 Plus are controlled by Samsung directly. We only provide the service and carrier updates. I'm sorry your not fond of the navigation feature.

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rahn
Enthusiast - Level 3

It looks like this was a Samsung decision and all carriers got the same stupid update. Verizon seems to have been the last to push it out.

JROYALTY7
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hahaaa that figures, for once it's not Verizon's fault?? Time to go rant on Samsung's Twitter handle lmao

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey, JROYALTY. The features of your Galaxy S8 Plus are controlled by Samsung directly. We only provide the service and carrier updates. I'm sorry your not fond of the navigation feature.

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes