Newsbreak App
Seraangel
Enthusiast - Level 1

This app keeps getting installed on my phone, and I have to keep deleting it.  How can I block it from continually being installed?  I do not want it on my phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Newsbreak App
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Seraangel. We know the importance of ensuring your phone only has the applications that you desire. We're here to help. What is the make and model of your phone? How long have you been experiencing this issue with the Newsbreak App?

-Tanisha

0 Likes
Giggles6
Enthusiast - Level 2

Go to Google Play Store and Uninstall under your app management.  If it is not located under the Google Play store go back to the the older app store. Forgot the name and make sure it isn't installed from that location.  Then go inside your Google settings clear your cookies and cache to make sure none of it is left behind. There shouldn't have been any .  Then go under your settings on the device and verify the application (app) was removed and restart the device to make sure everything was removed 

0 Likes
Seraangel
Enthusiast - Level 1

Samsung Galaxy S22.  It seems to be happening whenever I charge the phone.  I receive a message saying setup is complete, and, then, a screen showing all the Verizon apps with the Newsbreak app at the bottom.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the helpful information, Seraamgel. We understand this is important for you and let’s ensure we find a solution. Have you attempted to contact the app developer for a second opinion on this issue you are experiencing? Here’s information on how to contact the app developer: http://spr.ly/6606KduR4

-Gerson
0 Likes