Next phone won't be a Samsung! Maybe not with VZW either.
roklifter
Enthusiast - Level 3

This phone is nothing but problems. It's been that way since Day 1 owning it.  I even went BACK to the VZW store the next day stating the issues I was having. They refuse to replace it, even for a different phone since their store tech couldn't verify the issue within the 5 minutes in her hands. I really wanted to slap her for her ignorance.  I stated my past years experience working in VZW Tech Support and the issues experienced were hit and miss at the time. The only thing they would do was hard reset the phone.  Like that seriously would fix earpiece audio issues, intermittent-to-poor wifi connections and the camera going dark in a well-lit area and not take pictures? Now we have this s/w update that rolled out and its awful.

I already determined I won't buy a phone directly from Verizon Wireless. The idea of canceling my service sounds better as the billing issues and phone service worsens. I also know I won't buy a Samsung ever again. I hate the software programs Apple provides with their platform, but at least their phones are reliable and consistent in quality no matter what service provider I choose.

0 Likes
Re: Next phone won't be a Samsung! Maybe not with VZW either.
Weth
Legend

IF there is a next time, if it won't be replaced then return it within the 14 day Mark

0 Likes
roklifter
Enthusiast - Level 3

They wouldn't let me return it and obtain a different phone within the

'Worry Free Guarantee' period. I was wanting to either replace with another

new Galaxy s5 or return and purchase a different phone. The store wouldn't

allow it bc the tech couldn't duplicate the issue. Part of the upgrade also

included trading in my phone so I couldn't even get THAT back to reverse

the sale completely! Lol Was awful. Never again. Now, I just live miserably

with a dysfunctional phone for 2 years. Using it daily reminds me more why

to not stay with Verizon after the contract and don't buy Samsung again

either.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Sorry to here that.  The 14 days is supposed to be a no reason needed return period.  

0 Likes
roklifter
Enthusiast - Level 3

Oh I agree. I worked for VZW when the concept was implemented! Lol

0 Likes