No Service with 5G. Super tired of constantly dropped calls and no service in a busy area!
mcudzich

We live in a busy area (75078) and (frequent 75024).  I am tired of not having service with the 5G network.  Full bars and no service??? 

As soon as 5G came into play, we lost service.  I cannot stream any videos, use social media, or load anything, in most parts of our town.    Text messages take hrs to send sometimes too.  

Dropped calls all the time, in our neighborhood.  Cannot drive through while talking.  

It's been well over a year of such bad service and we're tired of waiting to get this fixed.  It's definitely a tower issue as we have 6 lines and all have the same problem.  

Will switch over to another carrier this year as I don't see anything being done about this.  Shame on Verizon!  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No Service with 5G. Super tired of constantly dropped calls and no service in a busy area!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know it's important to have the best service available to you, mcudzich. We want to get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note, so we can assist. 

*Rebecca

0 Likes