Re: No Visual Voicemail on Verizon S21 Ultra
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jumpman1975,

We want to make sure you have all the apps you need. That's a big deal. We're glad to help. Do you have an app on the phone just called voicemail? Are the other Verizon apps working as intended? -Andrew

0 Likes
emeraldsinger
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same situation here.  Almost done with Verizon. 

emeraldsinger
Enthusiast - Level 1

It sounds terrible.  Also, the phone is supposed to be able to record phone calls but Verizon does not allow that option. 

0 Likes
WJRElectric
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue,  I am trying to run a business from my phone. It worked fine till the last up date. If this isn't resolved soon I will be canceling our service with verizon and going elsewhere. 

0 Likes
danxmanly
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just adding to the list of frustrated Samsung S21 users with no visual voicemail.  It worked when I got the phone a few months ago, but after one of the forced updates.. to, ummm.. improve my phone's performance, visual voicemail no longer works, nor do I get any notifications I have a voicemail.

0 Likes
ZEE4

Can you send me a resolve this issue as well, I am having the same problem and for $1200.00 and many years being a customer.  I'm not happy!

0 Likes
ologdaddy

Same problem here. Our bill is over 3000 a month and they are going to lose us as well. 15 year customer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, emeraldsinger. We are very sorry to hear about the visual voicemail issue that has come up with your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra device. We certainly want to make sure that visual voicemail is working correctly for you. When did this issue with visual voicemail first begin? -Brett

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'd never want to see you go and can understand how frustrating it is when a feature is not working correctly on your device, WJRElectric. A fix for the Visual Voicemail is currently being worked on and will be sent to your phone as soon as it is ready. In the meantime, you can still access your voicemail by dialing *86 and send. Please let us know if you have any trouble with this. -Danielle

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there! We're sorry to read about the trouble, and we'd love to help. Please reply to our private note to better assist you  ~Aaron

0 Likes