No Wi-Fi calling setting on Galaxy S10?
loganh97
Enthusiast - Level 1

My mobile network connection at home is kind of terrible, so I wanted to use Wi-Fi calling instead since my connection would be much better on my Galaxy S10. Only problem is, there's no such setting! I'm able to find where it should be, according to Verizon's own guide to turning on Wi-Fi calling, but the setting to turn on Wi-Fi calling just isn't there. I don't understand why there's no setting to turn it on because as far as I know, the S10 supports Wi-Fi calling. Can anyone help me understand what's going on here and how I can enable it? Thanks!

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: No Wi-Fi calling setting on Galaxy S10?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're more than happy to assist you, are you seeing a Setting called Advanced Calling? CecileC_VZW

0 Likes
loganh97
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, I do see the advanced calling setting. I updated my phone yesterday and now the Wifi Calling setting seems to have appeared under Connection settings, which is definitely a change from before the update, but I can't turn it on/off, the setting is greyed out.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We will be glad to help you enable Wi-Fi Calling on your device. We contacted you via a Private Note to continue assisting you.

0 Likes