No messages, no job.
Bowland444
  • Received what looks to be a brand new replacement phone from Asurion. It took 3 different calls but I finally got phone to work. So I thought!!!  I wasn't able to receive messages and my boss had left me two. I got fired. Why would he believe I wasn't getting messages? Seems like a ridiculous excuse. 

Then called to have it work and the 2nd person I talked to made the phone inoperable. I'm still trying to get it right. I guess I have time now to do it. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No messages, no job.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear about your experience. What's the make/model of your device? -Joel

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are truly sorry to learn about your situation! One of our main goals is to keep you connected, especially nowadays that we all depend on our devices for family, work and school. Rest assured we will do everything in our hands to help and find the best solution. To better assist you, let me ask you a few questions. Were you able to contact Asurion tech support to report your device? When was this device replaced? 

~Maria

0 Likes
ihatephonesbutiloveu
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is my fear since I can't even check voicemail. 2 days no service. How are people supposed to work? Plan? Travel? When they mess up its a domino effect of issues. But of course none of that matters to these big companies. They just want your money and your info. Who cares if their mistakes ruin our day

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You do matter. I know how essential it is to be able to use your phone. I would like to make sure that I help with all your issues. Let us work on one at a time. what is happening with your voicemail? When did it start? Are you able to check your voicemail by dialing *86?

-Amber

0 Likes