Re: No notification bubbles after Jelly Bean update.
Beaners729
Enthusiast - Level 2

No other carrier had this happen with the Jelly Bean update, it seems weird

that Verizon is the only carrier with so many issues after the update.

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 12:42 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
ScottR_
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah well,  my calendar still doesn't work at all and it worked before. Not very happy about that.

I do miss the notification bubbles, I could live without them all though I think you guys ruined a great

feature, I cannot deal with the calendar widget not working it has totally made my work day appointments

frustrating, when I used to love the funcionality of this phone. Kinda dont know what to think now and I

am starting to regret the purchase.

0 Likes
gallahad
Enthusiast - Level 2

"No bubble indicators shall be shown. Hope this helps!"

With all due respect, how does confirming our fears "help" in any way?

In addition to the significant loss of convenience (the bubbles), battery consumption is now a real problem that I can't seem to get under control.

Calendar issues here as well.

This really was a great phone before the update. Not so much now.

Way to go, Verizon... you've once again snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

bellabean
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am very disappointed as well that I lost the notification bubble.  It was a very convenient function for me.  I hope Verizon finds a way to fix this because everyone else who has a Galaxy 3 with another carrier still has it therefore I don't think it is too hard to figure out how to put it back on.

Not applicable

<Both this post and the previous post by this user has been deleted for multiple violations of the for this community including discussion of the hacking of devices, discussion of moderator activities and for inappropriate comments about the other users on the forum. This discussion is now closed.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes