No update yet on S6 Edge Plus? This is ridiculous Verizon.
EleniM

Why are some S6 Edge Plus receiving the update and I am not?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: No update yet on S6 Edge Plus? This is ridiculous Verizon.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

EleniM, I know that software updates can be exciting, they bring new features to our devices and that we all like. We do not have the information on when each phone will be updated.  We all have to wait until it is pushed out to our devices.  We ask for you patience and you can continue to check for updates by following the link: http://vz.to/1mYEqey

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Marshmallow update was released for the S6 and S6 Edge last week. It looks like the S6 Edge Plus is expected to get a security patch starting tomorrow. Advanced Devices Software Updates | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

EleniM, I know that software updates can be exciting, they bring new features to our devices and that we all like. We do not have the information on when each phone will be updated.  We all have to wait until it is pushed out to our devices.  We ask for you patience and you can continue to check for updates by following the link: http://vz.to/1mYEqey

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Bentmountain
Contributor - Level 1

Can you be more detailed there link go to list that's says 4.11.2016

That link brings. You to the Lollipop pushed in decenber

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/samsung-galaxy-s6-edge-plus-update/

The question is Android M. 6.01 That's the info were looking for.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Capture.PNG

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The 4/11 date listed is new. It used to have a December date when I looked at it earlier this month when the other two S6 models got updates. When I look at the link for the S6 Edge Plus, it says it is a security patch. Whether or not it is different from the December update, I don't know.

Screenshot_20160410-162307.png

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Looks like the information in the screenshot was outdated.

It is the Marshmallow update released today. Verizon now pushing Marshmallow for Galaxy S6 edge+, small update for Note 5 | Android Central

0 Likes