Re: No voicemail notification
sharol

My voicemail app came back with today's update.  (8/4).  Now visual works and notifies in the call list.

0 Likes
TempleOfFive

Still a problem YEARS later.  I have an S20 ultra and get no notifications for Voicemail.  I just realized I had one when I was waiting for a call from a plumber.  He said he left me 2 messages a few days ago.  I just called *86 and it said I have 9 messages waiting from months ago.  How do you fix this, i'm not paying $200 a month for f'in phones that can't let you know when you have a voicemail.. tech that's been around for 20+ years.  Fix your dirt verizon.  

What is this Samsung Visual VM app everyone is talking about?  I can't find anything in their store.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, TempleOfFive. We are very sorry to hear about the continuing troubles that you are experiencing with not receiving notifications for voicemails that you receive. We certainly want to make sure that you are able to promptly receive notifications for your voicemails that you receive and we're glad that you brought up Visual Voicemail. Since you have a smartphone, we recommend using Visual Voicemail as that can help with making sure that you promptly receive your voicemail notifications. Below is a link you can click on to view details on how you can activate Visual Voicemail on your device. How does this plan sound? http://spr.ly/6603ympNz -Brett

0 Likes