Not able to hear my call connect or hear my contact on the line, but he can hear me just fine
oleeannderb

I have a Galaxy S10e that will be almost 2 years old in October.  A few days ago, I called my boyfriend that has a MotoZ3.  I could not hear the call to him connect nor was I able to hear him on the line. However, he texted me during the call and said that he could hear me just fine. Also, he can call me and we hear each other fine with no issues.  I have not had this problem with any other of my contacts.  I have made calls to my normal group of friends and family and the calls to them connect fine and we can hear each other just fine.  Today we experimented and were in the same room with each other and we each tried seeing if there was a setting that was not right for each of our contact profiles and nothing seems wrong.  This just started happening a few days ago.  We both have sat next to each other in the same room and tried to figure it out and have no idea what happened 3 days ago to make this problem start happening.  We did notice that when I do call him and it connects and he can hear me, but I can't hear him, it wants to switch to a video call.  I am at my wits end trying to figure this out.  We can text and video call just fine, also.  Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not able to hear my call connect or hear my contact on the line, but he can hear me just fine
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oleeannderb, making sure I am able to hear when dialing out on my phone is vital, especially when its to my girlfriend. I will be more than happy to assist. Please share with me have you notice this after anything new has been done to either device (software update, new app installed, etc)?

0 Likes
Re: Not able to hear my call connect or hear my contact on the line, but he can hear me just fine
heatherdelity

I have this probem with 2 contacts, but no one else. They can hear me when I call, but I cant hear them. When they call me, there are no issues. PLEASE HELP!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Calling concerns with only 2 contacts are not what we want for you. We'll be more than happy to troubleshoot. What make and model device do you have? -Corey

0 Likes