Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not receiving all text messages in a Group text
SWEETVABREEZE1

I have the Galaxy S8 and would like to know why I don't receive all text messages in a group text (MMS).  I have a group of 4 people (including myself) and for some reason one of the folks I can not see their text messages but I can see the others.  I have searched the internet as to why this would happen but had no success.  Also, I have in the past received this person's messages.  So not sure what has changed.  I do not have them blocked.  So any help would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not receiving all text messages in a Group text
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Having your messages come through is always important. I apologize for the trouble that you are having recently. When did this start? What messaging app are you using? Veriozn Messages or the standard messaging app that came with the phone? Please provide some additional details.

ErinW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SWEETVABREEZE1

It started the day I sent this message January 1, 2018.  I'm using the Verizon Message + Version 6.5.1  I'm pretty sure it was the app that came on the phone.  I have been able to receive all text from each person before.  It is just the one person who is replying that I can't see her posts.  BTW, as far as she knows, she has not blocked me in anyway that she knows of.  I can send her an individual text and she responses and I can see it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

SWEETVABREEZE1,

I appreciate those details, but let's keep going. In this group text, are you the only one that is having trouble seeing this person's replies, or do others have a similar issue with her or someone else in the group? Do you know what application she is using on her phone to reply to these texts?

RussellM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes