Not receiving messages from certain contacts.
lespino98
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just switched from my iPhone 7plus at&t, to a Samsung galaxy s10e with Verizon. I noticed i am not receiving any messages from some of my contacts. We can call each other and they get my messages but I don't get theirs. I dont think it's an issue that they have iPhones because I do receive messages from some contact with iPhone. I also dont think it can be because of different carriers because I receive texts from two contacts with AT&T.  Hopefully someone can help me out as I have just moved and need to be able to talk to my landlord 😕

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not receiving messages from certain contacts.
rencor0

I am having the same problem. Switched from Samsung j3eclipse to Samsung s10. Not receiving texts from some contacts. One of these contacts has the same phone as me. They can receive my texts but I can't receive theirs. 

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rencor0, text messaging is my main means of communication, and I would be just as concerned if I was unable to receive messages from ones close to me.  I am here to help and we will get this figured out.  What text messaging app do you use (messages +, preinstalled, etc.)?  What issues persist with your calls and data (while off of WiFi)?  Has this been the issue since you activated your S10?

0 Likes