Re: Note 7 to S8
TSARYTSIN
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sprint is looking good to me too. I have given Verizon 11 years of business,  but I am done...

Agermaine87
Enthusiast - Level 3

Agreed, I have 13 years in AND got my boyfriend to switch from sprint to Verizon, ha! Big waste

TSARYTSIN
Enthusiast - Level 3

Big Brother shuts us down and customer support doesn't even know what is going on.. it would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad and inept.  The "I'm from Verizon Customer Service and I'm here to help" comment was priceless..

Agermaine87
Enthusiast - Level 3

They can't even keep the guy from their commercials working for them even he left for sprint!!

TSARYTSIN
Enthusiast - Level 3

Here's a winner too. My wife has a good friend whose husband is in Verizon Corporate.  She told my wife that her husband went to a meeting about us Note 7 holdouts and they were told to do whatever it takes to shut us down.  They said, don't worry, these people won't leave Verizon over this.  HA, HA, I know one that will..

Agermaine87
Enthusiast - Level 3

Make that 3 who will!

Agermaine87
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon is beyond over priced anyway... thought they were more loyal than this only reason why I've been with them so long

TSARYTSIN
Enthusiast - Level 3

Did that CustomerService Rep fall off the map?  Where's the help?

0 Likes
Agermaine87
Enthusiast - Level 3

Probably too busy being on his working note 7 phone

TSARYTSIN
Enthusiast - Level 3

Probably..I  know several who have gone the extra mile to make their Note7 off the grid...

0 Likes