Notifications in lock screen mode gone!
cbar851
Enthusiast - Level 1

After "upgrading" my S4 last week the email and text message notifications no longer appear in lock screen mode.  The settings for both functions don't include an option for this, from what I can tell.  This stinks!  Can it be fixed?  Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Notifications in lock screen mode gone!
cbar851
Enthusiast - Level 1

I partially answered my own question by going into settings and changing "Notifications on lock screen" to "Show all content".  I also moved email and messaging to "Top of list" in "Application notifications".  I may not have needed to do both but whatever, it's working for text messages.

However, I'm not seeing the email icon in the top left corner because, I think, the "Verizon Wireless" text is covering it.  See the attached screenshot.  This not good, I know I use Verizon, I don't need to be reminded.  Suggestions?  Thanks.Screenshot.jpeg

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Notifications in lock screen mode gone!
cbar851
Enthusiast - Level 1

I partially answered my own question by going into settings and changing "Notifications on lock screen" to "Show all content".  I also moved email and messaging to "Top of list" in "Application notifications".  I may not have needed to do both but whatever, it's working for text messages.

However, I'm not seeing the email icon in the top left corner because, I think, the "Verizon Wireless" text is covering it.  See the attached screenshot.  This not good, I know I use Verizon, I don't need to be reminded.  Suggestions?  Thanks.Screenshot.jpeg

0 Likes