One time access to my acct
akaterri
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why do I keep having to give myself one time access to access my account.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: One time access to my acct
SaltyS21U_User
Contributor - Level 3

@akaterri 

I would imagine you have 2nd Authentication set-up for added security on your account. 

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
0 Likes
akaterri
Enthusiast - Level 2

No I didnt set up anything I know the first rep I spoke with on the phone had me de-in roll sept 26th and she re-inrolled me why I don't know I guess she needed to show that she tried something to help me don't know if that had anything to do with it but it's real annoying when I'm trying to access my account and it acts as if I am someone trying to breach my account so I have to give myself 1 time authorization...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon. Thanks for reaching out today. Making sure you can access your account as intended is vital. I'm here to help. Does this happen when accessing your MyVerizon on your own? *Justin

0 Likes
akaterri
Enthusiast - Level 2

I dont understand what you mean by on my own.  Do you mean through the app? Or via web...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No worries. They were just asking if this happens when you're trying to sign into the app. It's going to ask you to authorize yourself because that is security for your account, and your personal information. Please send us a Private Note if you have any other questions, or concerns for today. *Bryan

0 Likes