Only One Contact Not Receiving Texts
DarcyS

One of my contacts is suddenly not receiving my texts. She is also on Verizon, and she has a Samsung S2. I have an S3. I checked her contact for a +1, and there is not one. Her area code is the same as mine as well, and is in her contact number. She has not blocked me either. Also, I tried deleting her contact info, and the thread, and reentered it. But it is still not working.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!!!

0 Likes
Re: Only One Contact Not Receiving Texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi DarcyS,

Oh No! I am sad to hear she is not getting your texts. Are either one of you using a third party messaging app? This could be the culprit. Are you receiving messages okay? Do you know if she is getting message from others? I really want to get to the bottom of this, we just need some additional info.  Could you please send us a private message with your number and possibly hers as well to make sure everything is set up correctly.

Thanks,

BobbyS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Only One Contact Not Receiving Texts
DarcyS

I am so sorry I did not reply back. This ended up in my Spam box. The very next day my friend got a new phone thru her work. Something was migrating during that time, so some texts and emails were not going thru and we think that's what was going on. She has been receiving my texts ok since then, as have my other contacts.

Again, thank you for replying back.

Darcy S

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes