PLEASE HELP!!
E5Destroyer
Contributor - Level 1

So I see lots of videos online where people get video to show shopping when they take a pic.

This is what I am doing:

go to camera

click Bixby icon

point camera at A Coke can.

The only thing that comes up is images.  I have seen videos where people get things like Shopping. So you can see where to buy the item..

What am I doing wrong that I do not get this option?

have spent the last hour taking the above steps on Degree deodrant, Logitech G910 keyboard, Snickers bar, Sauvage cologne, MT Dew code red.

ON EVERY one of them the only option I see is IMAGE. and 98% of the images are not even close.

Seems like I am missing a setting?? in Bixby I got all the cards on. I do not have all the supported cards dl though (example I do not got Spotify on my phone and uber). Other then that I got no idea.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: PLEASE HELP!!
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
E5Destroyer
Contributor - Level 1
0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
E5Destroyer
Contributor - Level 1

yeah. Total [removed]!!! They sure kept this quiet when they sold it to us. If I had known I never would of got it. I talked to the store and I am screwed with this piece of [removed] because I do not have the box anymore it came with.

So tempted after7 years to go to AT@t or Sprint. Atleast they do not try to cover things up like this to make a sale.

I just talked to a guy at *611 and they confirmed Verizon has no intentions of having the Shopping feature in the future.

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
E5Destroyer
Contributor - Level 1

No they have not. I checked the web site and my pho e and called cs. The one listed on verizpn site came out april21 and thats the newest

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

E5Destroyer wrote:

The one listed on verizpn site came out april21 and thats the newest

The update in the above link was released by Samsung, not Verizon.  It should be available via your Galaxy Apps app.

0 Likes