Pending Order Unable to Upgrade
michael2290
Enthusiast - Level 2

I placed a pre-order for a Galaxy S22 through Samsung's website yesterday using the Verizon "upgrade an existing line" option. Shortly after, the order was cancelled. When I tried to re-order, it says there is a pending upgrade on my line, and I can't upgrade the line. I've chatted with several Verizon representatives that do not know how to clear the pending upgrade so that I can re-order. I'm not able to reach anyone on the phone, and this is getting frustrating because the pre-order window is getting shorter with no resolve in sight. Please let me know the best way to get the pending upgrade cleared so I can re-order the phone. Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pending Order Unable to Upgrade
michael2290
Enthusiast - Level 2

UPDATE: 
I was able to reach a competent customer service agent (Brooklynne) that was able to clear the pending line upgrade in under 10 minutes. I was then able to re-order the phone through Samsung's pre-order site. The number I called to reach a human was 800-922-0204. Maybe it was a fluke, because I had previously called the Verizon customer support number many times and kept getting re-routed to a link to chat with someone (not over the phone), but hopefully it helps someone else.

View solution in original post

Re: Pending Order Unable to Upgrade
michael2290
Enthusiast - Level 2

UPDATE: 
I was able to reach a competent customer service agent (Brooklynne) that was able to clear the pending line upgrade in under 10 minutes. I was then able to re-order the phone through Samsung's pre-order site. The number I called to reach a human was 800-922-0204. Maybe it was a fluke, because I had previously called the Verizon customer support number many times and kept getting re-routed to a link to chat with someone (not over the phone), but hopefully it helps someone else.