Periodically not getting text messages for up to 30 hrs
Profdarrenj

I have an S21 Ultra. No issues for a year but starting last week, I won't receive any text messages for like 6 hrs to as much as 30 hrs. I can send just fine but won't know I'm not receiving messages until I suddenly get like 40 all at once. I didn't change settings when this started happening. And it happens about 3 times/week. I've tried clearing message cache and data but hasn't worked. I'm using the Messages app with the blue icon with 3 dots in the middle. Help! I keep missing important messages from daycare, my employees, etc!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Periodically not getting text messages for up to 30 hrs
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here for you, Profdarrenj. We don't want you to miss out any important messages and would like to take a closer look into this with you. I have run into other devices experiencing the same issues due to not updating the device software and apps. Please check your device for any software updates, http://spr.ly/6608M5Kbk. Once completed, also ensure all apps are updated in the Play Store. Please let us know if you continue to experience issues with your messaging. -Danielle

0 Likes
Profdarrenj

After a week, it looks like this worked. Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for keeping us updated! That is wonderful to hear! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance.

*Ellisandra

0 Likes