Person on other end of phone calls keeps cutting in and out only after VERIZONS SECOND MOST RESRNT UPDATE
MRMIJ34
Enthusiast - Level 1
0 Likes
Re: Person on other end of phone calls keeps cutting in and out
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, MRMIJ34. We noticed your post and want to help you as we want you to have a great experience. You mention some audio issues during phone calls. Does this happen with every call or only specific contacts/callers?

You indicate that this issue started after the most recent update. Are you referring to the most recent software update for your phone created by the phone manufacturer? Please share your phone model for further assistance.

-Antonio

0 Likes
SaltyS21U_User
Contributor - Level 3

@vzw_customer_supportI find it so unbelievably amazing how you try at every single opportunity given to point the finger else where. Opposed to taking any type of responsibility, accountability, as you show your lack of integrity by pointing the finger immediately at the manufacture of the product. Please, lets be honest not only with yourself, but with the customer,  where your #paycheck comes from. Without customers you will not have a paycheck. The "VERIZON APPS" have  a lot of issues when it comes to keeping up with what the manufactures are releasing every 9 to 12 months with upgraded hardware and software in new devices being put on the market as well as monthly security updates. I have an Idea... WAKE UP AND PUT YOUR FOCUS ON THE VERIZON APPS AND LESS TIME BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE!! JUST A THOUGHT!!!

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

. We want you to always get good service on our network, We take ownership of that and your service concerns. We are only here because of customers like you. I am sending you a DM to review what is still happening. 

- Jose

0 Likes
errickdavis

I am having the same issues and it happen after the resent update July 6 2022..

0 Likes
Re: Person on other end of phone calls keeps cutting in and out only after VERIZONS SECOND MOST RESRNT UPDATE
errickdavis

I'm having the same issues and it happen after the recent software update July 6 2022..

0 Likes
Re: Person on other end of phone calls keeps cutting in and out only after....
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, errickdavis. We sent you a Private Note, so we can continue working on this together.

-Jason

0 Likes
Re: Person on other end of phone calls keeps cutting in and out only after....
onewhoflew
Enthusiast - Level 3

CONFIRMED WORKAROUND FOR VERIZON:

After 3 weeks of terrible service and many tests I have finally found a workaround that actually works! Many of you won't like this solution but it is the only thing that works! Verizon has a product called One Talk which is a Voip solution for businesses. If you get a line through One Talk and when setting it up choose the option to send and receive calls via the app NOT CALL THROUGH you can actually have voice conversations with people again! Hallelujah! The catch is, One Talk is $15/month for the app only. Until this issue is fixed $15/month to get voice calls is our only option.

VERIZON AND SAMSUNG something of note...I tried to forward my regular cell number to my One Talk number and the same issue occurs. Please let you Network Engineers know that One Talk on its own works but you CANNOT forward your cell number to your One Talk number.

Any questions about One Talk, just reply and I'll be happy to answer.

SAMSUNG why are you deleting your community posts about voice calls cutting out on S21 devices after last firmware update. You are censoring an issue that is very important. People can't make 911 calls and report an issue because of this!

VERIZON this issue is very important.  If someone needs to call 911 they cannot communicate with the operator.  This forum is filled with these posts and your moderators sending private messages to people.  No offense but your moderators aren't solving this issue by telling people to reset their phones back to factory.  We need real help people's lives are in danger with this issue!

Re: Person on other end of phone calls keeps cutting in and out only after VERIZONS SECOND MOST RESRNT UPDATE
nymhfan

Neither Verizon nor Samsung are trying to correct this problem. I have been without a phone now for over 3 1/2 weeks. A replacement phone is doing the same thing! So now I continue to pay for a phone that is completely useless. I have gotten no where with either company! They all want me to send the phone  to them!!! It's not the phone, it's the update! Maybe it's time we take legal action to force them to address and fix this major issue!!

0 Likes