Phone says my text messages fail.
Stleo7
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I send group text messages my phone tells me that they failed to send.  I am not having an issue with messages sent to a single person.  Also even though my phone says the text message fails to send the text actually goes thru.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Phone says my text messages fail.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Stleo7, we're sorry to hear that your device is displaying a delivery error message even though the texts are actually going through. We'd love to help find out what's going on right away. Please tell us, when did this issue begin? What is the make and model of your device? To be sure, what texting app are you using?

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes
Stleo7
Enthusiast - Level 1

I see the first time it happened as June 1st.  I am using a Samsung Galaxy S8 running Android 9 Pie.  And my messaging app is Message+.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Those details are very helpful, Stleo7. I know how important it is to be able to send and receive text messages, and I want to resolve this issue as soon as possible. We need to check some basics first, please check the software Build number as per this link (https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-210994/) and share a screenshot showing the Build number.

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes