Phone screen is unresponsive during calls, keeps blacking out when i try to use it
Fxhound

Since the update, my screen won't stay on if I'm using it on a call or it just becomes completely unresponsive. I couldn't hang up the phone earlier. How do I change the setting to turn the auto screen off?

0 Likes
Re: Phone screen is unresponsive during calls, keeps blacking out when i try to use it
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to use your device while you’re on a call is a great feature of having a smart phone, Fxhound. I regret hearing that you have been trouble with this since the latest update. Let’s gather some additional clues. Did this start immediately after the last update? Are all of your applications up to date? What happens if you test this in safe mode? Here’s how to restart in safe mode: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-211218/

Joseph_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes