Phone will not power up
rcflyer43

Phone will not power up

0 Likes
Re: Phone will not power up
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

Can you get it to do anything? Have you tried taking the battery out and hold the power button for about 30 seconds? Will it go into recovery mode Volume up- Power-Home? If not try Volume down-power-home that will put it in download mode then try here

Repair Assistant - Software Upgrade Assistant (Samsung) | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
rcflyer43

Yes to all without results

On Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 7:16 PM, kathy65793 <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the details. I know you rely on your device heavily as do I. I will be delighted to help get this fixed for you. Have you tried to place the device on the charger? If so, any activity? Has the phone been exposed ot any type of liquid or physical damage?

JuanD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rcflyer43

The phone has never been near water, never been dropped at all. Looks like

the day it came out of the box 2 years go. When plugged into the charger

there is no indication of charging. tried charger from other S5 without

results.

Thanks

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 1:45 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sounds like you've taken great care of your device rcflyer43. That's always a good thing. Since you did have another S5 charger to try, would you also have a spare S5 battery to test in the device to see if your device becomes responsive? Was the device performing some sort of action before powering down or has it been having prior issues with charging?

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rcflyer43

I have extra battery I bought. I noticed battery was at 54% so put in

on charger. it never came back after that.

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 3:06 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate all the details rcflyer43. To clarify, you are still  unable to power the phone on with the alternate batter as well? Please try booting the phone up in Safe Mode http://vz.to/2sGLalU and keep us posted on the results.

RashadM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
rcflyer43

The phone wont will not power up can't get to safe mode.

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 3:35 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@rcflyer43 We appreciate you communicating with us. Lets dig a little deeper. Please respond to our private message.

JoelD_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes