Photo Date Stamp Galaxy S7
sweetieg

I have a Galaxy S7.  Is there a way to put a date stamp on photos so they print on the photo?

0 Likes
Re: Photo Date Stamp Galaxy S7
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If it isn't available natively on the phone's camera application, you might want to check the Play Store to an application that provides that functionality.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Putting the date stamp on a photo is a great option to have, sweetieg. We're just checking in with you. Have you had the chance to check the suggestion from Ann154? Please let us know if your question was answered or if you have any further questions.

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
sweetieg

Thank you.  I hadn't thought of that, but will certainly check it out!

0 Likes
sweetieg

I haven't had a chance to check out the suggestion from Ann154, but plan to do that.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I know there is something in the Play Store as a coworker uses an application to add that information to their photos.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

NWfritz
Enthusiast - Level 1

Umm...whose is support?........."Have you had the chance to check the suggestion from Ann154? Please let us know if your question was answered or if you have any further questions." 

Ann1547 isn't support, you are!  I am so done with Samsung and Verizon.